Monday, March 16, 2015

Houston Lawyer Andy Nolen Reviews

“Even though I was guilty and caught red handed, Andy Nolen was able…”

Houston Lawyer Andy Nolen Reviews

“I hired Andy Nolen to represent me on a case involving an undercover police officer and a sting operation. Even though I was guilty and caught red handed, Andy Nolen was able to get me a 3 month deferred probation with no fine and no community service. I’ve actually bragged to my friends about the deal I got and no one has ever heard of anyone getting a 3 month probation. I told Andy Nolen from the beginning I would take the jail time they were offering and hen insisted I wait until he had pursued all possible better options. I’m very happy I found him…”
Attorney Andy Nolen has over 22 years  experience representing persons accused of committing criminal violations of State and Federal law.
Attorney Andy Nolen treats  every person they represent as if they were a friend and neighbor.   When you call, likely Andy Nolen will answer your call himself.  You will be dealing with Attorneys, not secretaries, assistants, or answering machines.
If we can be of any assistance, or you just want to talk about your situation, please call Attorney Andy Nolen at 832-480-8951.
Related articles